Return and Refund Policy
Returns of regularly stocked items are accepted within 30 days of original purchase subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returned items must be accompanied by their original receipt, in their original packaging, unused and in good condition. Lumber and panel items must not be cut, weathered, or otherwise show any signs of use to receive credit. We cannot offer returns for special order items, items marked final sale, clearance or items sold more than 30 days previous.
- Delivery fees, service charges are non-refundable. Items purchased in emergency situations (power outages, hurricanes, storms, etc.) are NOT Paint, oil, fuel, and like items are NOT returnable. Custom cut items (glass, wire, pipe, etc.) are NOT returnable.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Cash refunds will be made in the amount up to $200 if funds are available in the cash drawer (manager discretion). In the event payment was made by check or cash refunds over $200, a refund check will be mailed to the original purchaser within 14 days.
- Returns of large quantities, lumber, and other items may subject up to a 15% restocking fee.
In the event you require a pickup of returns from your jobsite, pickup fees plus a handling charge may apply.
Special Order Policy
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are subject to payment in full at the time of order. (Payment at time of order is waived for house account holders.)
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to come in to best of our ability, however, we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Customers will be asked to sign a form acknowledging our special order policies and that they have reviewed the order for accuracy.